About the Urgent platform.
Urgent works for all sizes of organisation, from a single site to global coverage, and is true cloud-based SaaS. This means no hardware overheads, faster implementation and lower product support costs.
Secure browser access (HTTPS) is configured for desktop, laptops, tablets and smartphones; with an app configured for iOS and Android. There is no software, no external components (such as ActiveX, Flash or Java), and no additional hardware requirements.
- Hosted by Microsoft AzureTM, with the reassurance of their global infrastructure, security and reliability – including a 100% network uptime guarantee
- Upgrades and access to new features four times a year
- Integration with other ERP systems using industry standard technology
- Workflow ‘drag and drop’ enables you to redefine workflows as your business evolves
Secure, reliable, efficient.
We designed our hardware architecture to make the system load-balanced with no single point of failure. New servers can be added quickly and easily without system downtime, so your use of Urgent is not limited by disk space. It’s also served by multiple-redundant network connections to reduce the possibility of a network outage.
- Data is backed up daily, and applications are backed up every week, with an incremental back-up each day. You can control access to your Urgent data through a granular role-based permission system, and develop password polices that meet your IT security rules.
- Our iOS and Android apps feature the same levels of security as the core application.
- Urgent is regularly penetration-tested by clients and passes every time
All workflows and approval processes are customisable and can be defined by authorised users. During implementation, we’ll work with you to create workflows that exactly match your processes. For example, you may want a pop-up alert to appear for designated repair types as a reminder of connected systems or safety notices.
Urgent also enables you to link tasks on a parent/child basis, enabling you to break larger projects down into component elements and assign them to different suppliers. Suppliers can also see shared notes for tasks within the same project.
Other examples of configuration include:
- Adding custom fields to key entities in the system
- Creating custom reports
- Linking an asset to a specific location within a store
- Custom-written code for connections to finance and ERP systems, such as SAP
- Display in any language for which there’s a pack available