Facilities managers need to demonstrate added value to the organisations that they represent, regardless of whether they are in-house personnel, consultants or service providers.
Benchmarking Good Practice Guide, IWFM
It’s all in the data.
Want to know which contracts are coming up for renewal in the next six months? Which of your sites is spending the least on consumables? Which heating systems are performing most efficiently?
Integrated Microsoft Power BITM reporting enables you to monitor, measure and benchmark performance. No need to rely on contractors reporting back to you, or manipulating unwieldy Excel spreadsheets: it’s all there for you.
With access to a meticulous and extensive level of performance data, you’ll have unprecedented insight into how and when your assets are being used, and how they’re performing. Shareable at-a-glance dashboards provide real-time reporting, and because Urgent is cloud-based, you can access your system anywhere, at any time.
When the board room asks “How much?”, you’ll have all the evidence you need to support your business case.
- Reduce risk and ensure compliance
- Make premises more safe, comfortable and secure for users
- Manage costs, including making the most of your purchasing power and relationships across multiple locations
- Ensure handovers between incoming and outgoing contractors run smoothly
- Win financial support for new ideas