...for more than just CAFM.
We help facilities managers to solve everyday challenges and achieve their strategic goals.
Sounds a bit ambitious for CAFM software? It probably would be, if we were just about selling you an out-of-the box facilities management solution and then leaving you to get on with it.
But that's not what we do.
Instead, we'll make sure your system is properly configured for your business, with individually designed workflows and tailored user profiles. We'll provide you and your team with the training and support you need to get the best out of your system. And we'll be on hand to act as an extension of your team, supporting you over the long term.
It’s time to stop fire-fighting.
Urgent is a powerful cloud-based computer-aided facilities management platform (CAFM, or CMMS) that tracks and improves asset performance, taking care of everyday maintenance and management for you. Automating toolbox tasks gives you more time for planning, strategy and development. And being able to focus on the bigger picture will enable you to extend your influence within your organisation, positively impacting on your business over the longer term.
- Collaborating with you to map out workflows and deliver exactly what you need.
- Delivering your fully configured platform on time and on budget.
- Ensuring that you get the best use and value from your Urgent platform.
Control today. Shape tomorrow.
Urgent is quickly and easily deployed, so you’ll soon start to see the return on your investment. And everything we do is based on practical real-world experience of facilities management.
- Tight financial control and complete transparency – no more hidden costs in the FM supply chain
- Improved contractor performance through SLA monitoring, works verification and contractor ratings
- Audit trail of maintenance-related documents and actions for regulatory compliance and reporting
- Online troubleshooter guide saves time and money through in-house repair
- Eliminates costly maintenance helpdesks: users can log their repair request online and your contractor will be notified automatically?
- Informed decision-making and improved budgeting through relevant, real-time information
- Improved efficiency and productivity, as work requests can be updated on-site using the app
- Seamless integration with other systems, such as SAP.
30,000 +locations managed
£1.75 millionsaved by just one client in a year
£500 million +maintenance spend managed per year