Urgent is the only complete maintenance management software designed for - and used by - fuel and convenience retailers.
It helps deliver a better customer experience by keeping your sites running smoothly;
minimising asset downtime, managing compliance and maximising revenues.
Improve performance to drive profitability and grow your market share.
Every fuel retailer, service station and convenience store needs a wide range of equipment to deliver customer expectations: from pumps, lighting and car washes, to heated cabinets, chillers and drinks machines. And when something stops working, you won't just get complaints - you risk losing revenue and customer loyalty.
£1.75 millionsaved by a fuel retailer in just one year
£500 millionmaintenance managed each year
Complete CMMS, from forecourts to fridges.
Urgent is a computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) that tracks and improves the performance of all your on-site equipment and assets, reducing risk and taking care of everyday maintenance and management for you.
It helps you to improve compliance, efficiency and safety, so that your customer experience stays exactly as you designed it to be.
Streamlined processes take the headache out of managing performance, safety and compliance for a single station, or hundreds of sites across multinational networks.
Urgent also provides health and safety incident reporting, compliance and environmental audits, contractor management, online equipment repair guides and inventory management of assets.
- Planned servicing maintenance of all on-site equipment and fittings to keep everything running smoothly
- Automates and streamlines task management, making it easier to manage contractors and consolidate contracts across multiple locations. Repairs are managed quickly and efficiently, keeping revenue up and costs down.
- Delivering valuable usage and performance insights so that you can make informed decisions, helping you to increase market share, follow best practice and create efficiencies.
Control today. Shape tomorrow.
Urgent is quickly and easily deployed, so you’ll soon start to see the return on your investment.
- Tight financial control and complete transparency – no more hidden costs in the maintenance supply chain.
- Improved contractor performance through SLA monitoring, works verification and contractor ratings.
- Audit trail of maintenance-related documents and actions for regulatory compliance and reporting.
- Online troubleshooter guide saves time and money through in-house repairs.
- Saves time and admin: users can log their repair request online and your contractor will be notified automatically.
- Informed decision-making and improved budgeting through relevant, real-time information.
- Improved efficiency and productivity, as work requests can be updated on-site using the app.
- Seamless integration with other systems, such as SAP.